Exercise does more than just build muscles
and improve the physique. It also makes us look better. Exercise
improves blood circulation and brings a healthy glow to the face.
It also improves the way in which nutrients are sent to all parts
of the body, including the skin. Vigorous exercise also stimulates
the release of growth hormone, which you will learn has anti-ageing
- exercise three to five times a week
- exercise until you are perspiring freely and breathing deeply
without feeling any pain or discomfort.
- each session should be at least 20 minutes
- Aerobic activities for cardiovascular
fitness (like jogging, cycling, swimming, ball or racquet games)
- Weight training exercises (exercise
machines, barbells or dumbells)
- Stretching exercises
To buy simply print out this form and follow instructions